St. Johns River by Heather Hummel

St. Johns River by Heather Hummel
St. Johns River by Heather Hummel Photography

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Featured Photographer: Dana Ann Voigt

Girls - Dana Ann Voigt


As a photographer for hire, I'm so busy taking pictures of everyone else and time passes by so fast; whereas when I wasn't a "photographer," I was constantly snapping pictures of my girls every day. This photo is of my youngest, and I managed to get it right as she was stopped dead in her tracks at the view. I like to think she's standing there in awe at the amazing view, and that she will one day have my eye for the beautiful things all around us..

Tech Info:
Canon T3i 
EF 75-300mm telephoto (I was sitting a good 75-100ft away) 
ISO 800 
Dana Ann Voigt is a family photographer who photographs newborns to newlyweds and every family event in between.Visit her website at: http://www.danaannphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment